2 x Test Analyst-Cheques-Tester with 5-7 years of experience of the following:
Analysing test requirements specifications and inputting to test strategies, Change control and management of test ware, Developing test scenarios, Managing the execution of small testing projects/individual components of larger testing projects, ensuring quality and timeliness, Signing off entry and exit criteria for components for which they are responsible, Providing status reports and updates, Reviewing test cases developed and the test execution results, Ensuring defects are logged correctly and tracked through to closure using the appropriate defect tracking tool, Managing and motivating junior team members, Ensuring adherence to testing standards and guidelines
Education and Experience Required • Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field, compulsory.
• Certification in standard testing suites such as Rational etc., compulsory.
• Testing Certification (CSTP / ISTQB / CSTE etc.), compulsory.
• Minimum 3 years’ Software development experience.
• Minimum 5 years’ Software testing and Quality Assurance experience.
• Minimum 3 year Financial Services Industry experience.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Team Management.
• Expertise in Capacity Management.
• Expertise in Compliance Audit.
• Expertise in Knowledge of Banking and Financial Services business.
• Expertise in Quality Assurance.
• Expertise in Testing.
Apply now, upload your CV here: