Scope of work/supply:
You will be working with some of the most talented software engineers, embarking on creating exclusive high quality robust applications and products. Our platform has been architected from the ground up, building on the latest version of Java, Spring and Netflix OSS stack with our infrastructure platform designed on OpenShift 3.2, running Kubernetes and Docker. This unique opportunity is ideal for a solid Full Stack Java Architect who has quantities of passion and a real knack for crafting rock solid solutions and building new generation applications.
Designed, coded and implemented multiple projects using Java
• Full understanding of Java stack to solve complex financial problems
• Capability to design and draw out technical architecture components for rest of team
• Logically split solutions into functional groups, catering both for performance and ease of use.
Obviously strong OO & Java 8 object oriented / functional skills (yes you need to know what streams are) • Solid skills with Spring (4 preferred), Hibernate / JPA • Writing testable code, the tests themselves and a keep ability to run them • Continuous Integration & Agile experience • Experience using a wiki to help build out our technical designs and documentation • Deployments – You are going to support what you build, so ensure you can • REST services as future platform with solid SOAP knowledge.
Work closely with software engineers, quality assurance, product managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
• Writing top notch, high standards, complex codes • You will be closely working with your peers in small teams, forming part of a larger dev group • Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity • Guide fellow developers on proper design and ensure compliance with team or organizational standards • Designing solutions to Business and IT problems • Coding Implementing based on designed architectures • Implementing and deploying from dev to prod.
• Provide needed support and coaching as needed on our solutions.
Developer with 5-7 years experience of the following:
Interaction with end users to gather requirements, Interpretation and write up of business requirements, technical documents and program specifications, Requirement analysis and component design including detailed design and resolving design issues, Impact analysis of change requests and issues/incidents, and identification of solutions, including creation of appropriate documentation, Planning and monitoring defect prevention activities, Implementing and managing quality assurance processes, Software development and configuration, Creation and validation of test plans, Providing direction and guidance to a team of developers, including allocation and management of workload, Conducting code reviews.
Apply now, upload your CV here:
Senior Java Developer